Friday 13 March 2015

Crufts 2015 Haul!

Last Saturday I was at Crufts and did a bit of shopping (okay quite a lot!) but not as much as I thought I would, I even forgot numerous things which I'm slowly ordering online :-)

But here's what I bought! I'll slowly be reviewing everything too! :-)
All of my stash together!

Goodies from one of my favourite brands, Pooch & Mutt! I was so pleased to finally get to meet Sam whom I've been speaking to for months! :-) 

Every time our groomer comes over to do Daisy she uses this spray which smells incredible! So I finally bought some! 
I picked up a selection of Woof'n'brew tea which I'm really looking forward to testing on the girls! 
I grabbed another Equafleece for Lily as where she's so close to the ground she always gets her current fleece grubby so I thought it'd be easier to rotate the two :-)
I grabbed the treat holder attachment for Lily's Vario - perfect for long walks!
I really wanted to try the dried equivalent of Lily's raw food and as this was on offer I picked up a box!
Another stand I was extremely excited to go to was Dapper! I order the majority of Lily's collars from them! The team are even lovelier in person! I bought each of the girls a new collar as Isla has outgrown yet another one!
One of my favourite purchases, a gorgeous, soft show lead for Lily! 

Here's just a few of the freebies we picked up!


Hope you enjoyed this!
Thank you for reading!
Jaime & Lily xo 







0 comments:

Post a Comment