Wednesday 7 September 2016

Bandanas&Bows

Anyone that follows me on any form of social media will know I have a serious (and slightly out of control) bandana/bow tie obsession - the dogs have a whole drawer full of them! So I thought it was time to make a summary of our favourites and where to buy them, as we get asked this quite a lot!

Firstly are the bandanas, I'll start with the ones from our friend (and favourite Etsy shop) Chloe - Chloe is a fellow blogger, her blog is linked here. The quality of Chloe's bandanas is literally incredible, they are very affordable and beautifully made, I have 9(?) of them in my collection, but here are my favourites including most of her new ones; the Peter Rabbit designs! I honestly cannot recommend Chloe enough, they really are lovely! (Plus the money raised helps pay Winnie's vet bills!) :)


 (The photo above is the front, below is the back)



The second bandana shop we love is Pancho's Wardrobe we've talked about them before, but at the time our elephant bandana was a one off, but now they're available on their shop which is linked here 

And now onto the bows, i'll start with an old favourite shop of ours; Mabel&Mu we've written a more in depth post about them which is linked here
Next up is a summer favourite from Etsy shop Whiskers and Stitched, they make a variety of items ranging from bows to travel beds (another great shop for gift buying!) I have bought two bows from them, this gorgeous pink flamingo printed one and a glittery gold one which i've put away ready for christmas! 
Next up is this delicate floral bow from Bob's Boutique, most of you will instantly recognise Bob from @Bobsminiadventures on twitter/instagram famous for wearing bow ties, so naturally I had to buy two! Shown on Lily is the "Barbie" which I love, the delicate floral print is beautiful - another plus for Bob's Boutique is that unlike all the other bows which attach using elastic (which doesn't always fit the collar) their bows attach using a velcro strip that adjusts around the collar. The bows also come in their own storage bags which is a lovely touch. I also bought "The Scott" which has also been put away for Christmas! 




And finally we have two of the most popular bows on instagram; the Teddy Maximus bow ties! I have two of these currently as they are the most priciest bows in the collection (the favourites too!) they really are lovely! The two I have are the Liberty Print "London" and the Pink Shetland Wool there really is something special about these! 


Really enjoyed creating this post, if you'd like to see more like this then please let us know! Collars used are:
Thank you for reading, 
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment