Saturday 3 December 2016

Pet Nature Box!

I was kindly sent an example box from the lovely people at Pet Nature Box to feature in my Christmas Gift Guides, but the gang liked it so much I thought it also deserved it's own post!
Last year I used to subscribe to one of the big monthly pet box brands and was always a bit on the fence about value for money etc but then after I'd cancelled my subscription it was announced that they had gone bust and since then i've always been slightly anxious about trying another, well, that was until Pet Nature Box!




The monthly box was born out of their independent pet shop which stocks a range of natural toys and treats, their passion is to support local and independent suppliers which means the boxes are filled with unique brands each box has free delivery and includes 5 to 6 different products each month.
The box I was sent certainly didn't disappoint and the dogs just couldn't wait to get in there and see what they'd been sent (there is a video on my twitter!). Everything in the box was super high quality, I was excited to see a paw balm from Pointy Faces as i'd been meaning to test their products for a while!


The dogs' highlight would definitely be the fleece rope tugger by Tuggers and the Serrano Snacks  ham treats! They've had some of these before and loved them!




Overall I was really pleased with the contents and the passion behind this box and will definitely be looking into subscribing in the new year!

Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment