Friday 30 June 2017

Our Favourite Rope Leads!

Hand dyed rope leads have quickly become an essential in any dog's wardrobe! Here our are favourites from our three favourite stores!


I found out about Luna's Loft through Emily of Adventures of Doodles,  Hannah who runs Luna's Loft makes a whole variety of gorgeous items; rope leads, collars, bandanas and bow ties.
I currently own three leads from Luna's Loft, my two current go to's are my Navy Ombre and Red Wine Ombre leads. The two I have are 6mm and 4 foot long - Luna's Loft is the first UK store i've found that sells leads in 6mm, this size is perfect for Dachshunds and small dogs as it's not heavy or bulky.





Hannah also kindly sent me another lead, slightly shorter but 6mm in width, I love the natural rope with the colourful wicking - perfect for Summer! 



This is my newest discovery of the three shops i've mentioned - I'd followed Jolly Hound on instagram & etsy for ages and when Chaan shared pictures of her new Galaxy leads I knew I just had to place an order! 
These are slightly chunkier at 8mm wide but oh my are they soft! I ordered two leads, the Rainbow Rope Lead and the Galaxy Rope Lead the colour combo I chose for my galaxy lead was Deep Purple, Hot Pink and Turquoise with "party" coloured wicking. The colours on the Rainbow Lead are so vibrant and colourful. I love that all the Jolly Hound leads have an O ring in the handle - so handy! 







And lastly we have Bramble and Friends, this is my favourite place to buy tweed bow ties and their leads are so lovely i've ordered two sets! The first order I placed with Bramble and Friends was for a Pink Ombre lead and a Turquoise Ombre lead, these have been used so much since I got them and actually could do with a wash! 






Because I loved those so much I ordered two custom dyed leads, a 6mm Plum and Raspberry ombre lead with brass hardware and a 6mm lavender and pastel pink ombre lead - i'd seen pictures of these on instagram and fell in love, the colours are so rich and gorgeous whilst staying soft and nice to use! Because there was a slight delay with my order Tamsyn kindly included a matching Raspberry and Plum tassel, which is also gorgeous and now I think I need more of those too! Definitely recommend Tamysn if you want a custom rope lead, I honestly think these two are my new favourites!  








Have you ordered your dog a rope lead? If so what is your favourite colour combo?
Thank you for reading, 
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment