Wednesday 6 December 2017

November Favourites

Happy December everyone! Thought i'd break the gift guide chain to bring you this months' favourites! There is so much lovely stuff around at the moment in the run up to Christmas, which is lovely but not so great for my bank balance!

Firstly this month I have an ID tag that I picked up in a Black Friday sale on etsy, from Wag-A-Tude tags I picked up a "More Issues Than Vogue" tag for Lily in the colour coral; these are brilliantly made and hilarious! This tag is Lily down to a T! Another thing that I really liked are the fact that each tag comes with a glow in the dark silicone silencer to stop the annoying jangling!


Next up is Sev's custom made jumper from Knitty Gritty Granny. I won a voucher for this jumper ages ago via a blog give-away and have been saving it, in October I decided that Sev just had to have a miniature replica of the Slytherin jumper and Sherin did not disappoint - it is perfect and I love it!


Next we have a lead from DevilDoodDesigns I was lucky enough to snag the first Sunset Ombre lead from Emily and omg, it is even more gorgeous in person, the colours are just beautiful; it's almost too nice to use!



I picked up some IVDD charity Christmas cards from Devoted To Dachshunds; I couldn't not buy these, it's a charity that raises money for IVDD research, which is a cause very close to my heart - they're adorable, too!


And finally we have Lily's new Christmas collar from our favourites at Boots & Bones. Ellie posted a photo of Dotty's (her CKCS) new custom made collar; a gorgeous leather and merlot velvet beauty and kindly agreed to make Lily one too! It also features Ellie's new stamped tags which I looove! Such a nice touch!



What have you been loving, lately?
Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment