Friday 16 January 2015

Pooch & Mutt delivery!

We where very kindly contacted by the lovely Sam at Pooch & Mutt to ask if they could send us some of their products; having tried the "Brain and Train" treats before which Lily really liked I jumped at the chance! 

After speaking to Samantha I decided that the "Active Mobility" and "Fresh Breath" ranges sounded the best for Lily; extra joint care is always good especially when your legs are as small as Lily's!! And I clean Lily's teeth daily so would definitely appreciate a little extra help in the dental department ;-)  

The following day I received a very exciting package from Pooch & Mutts; who very kindly set us a full size 150 treat tube of their "Active Mobility" treats and a 2kilo sack of their "Fresh Breath" food to for Lily try! 



If you've been following us on Twitter you'll know I've been having a bit of an issue with Lily's coat being dry, so have been on a hunt to find a good quality food that she will look good on - and I'm seriously hoping that this brand will provide me and Lily with a solution! :-)


As I change Lily over onto the new food I will blog our progress! :-) 

Thank you for reading,
Jaime & Lily xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment