Tuesday 18 October 2016

Discover Dogs 2016!

Super exciting post today! Earlier in the week I was lucky enough to win a pair of tickets to Eukanuba's Discover Dogs which is held in London on the 22nd and 23rd of October (next week!!)


I'm super  excited to be able to attend! I won't have the dachshunds with me as we'll be going up via train and I also won a pair of tickets to arrive at the Excel centre via the Emirates Air Line (a very fancy cable car apparently! and I don't think the dachs would enjoy that very much!) But being dogless means that i'll be able to visit lots of our favourite brands, both old and new!

We are going on the Saturday, so if you're going to also be there please let us know as it'd be lovely to meet up! :)

I've already written a list of places to visit and things to buy, should keep me in blog posts for the next month anyway!

Thank you for reading, and hope to see you there!
Jame, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment