Wednesday 9 November 2016

October Favourites

Most of this months favourites are items that I picked up at Discover Dogs (all of them except the shampoo actually!)

Firstly is a bow from one of our favourite shops, Mabel&Mu! I was able to finally meet Deborah after talking to her online for over a year! :) This little halloween bow is just adorable and really added a finishing touch to my halloween photos!




Secondly is this shampoo, Puppies and Gentle Skin from Bonnie & Bailey, I was kindly sent this to test out, I've used it on Ava and Sev a couple of times this month and really like it! The smell is lovely and it made both dogs coats super soft and shiny! After using it on Sev last week before a show he went on to win his second Best of Breed against some top dachshunds!




You're probably fed up of this next one, seeing as i've shared my love for it all over the internet! But it's this gorgeous harness by Teddy Maximus, I won't go on about it but the link to it's blog post is here!


And lastly is a supplement! If you read my raw feeding blog post you'll see i'm a fan of kelp but the variety i'd been feeding was expensive and only available ion tiny quantities - not helpful when you've got 3 on it! At Discover Dogs I visited the Dorwest stand, I've used and swear by Dorwest for years now so decided to pick up a tub of their Kelp Seaweed powder, they come in four different sizes and are cheaper than the previous brand I was using. Kelp is a great all rounder but S&L have it mainly for skin and coat!


Got some exciting posts planned for the next couple of months! :)

Thank you for reading! 
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment