Wednesday 11 January 2017

December Favourites!

Sorry this is later than I usually post these but dec/jan is always busy in my day job!
Some of this month's favourites where Christmas gifts/where gifted to me but I will mention that on the item etc :-)

Firstly this month we have an ID tag that I won via instagram, i've followed SimplyHandmadeTags  on instagram for a while so was thrilled when I won one! I chose the Dome "Twilight" style in small bronze with the stars stamped on the front - these are so beautiful! I've since ordered another for Sev so won't go into to much detail as they'll have their own post soon :-)



Following on from the ID tag, we have December's collar of choice; "The Cromwell" by Teddy Maximus, I utterly adore this, so beautiful and so, so well made, I love it so much that we will defiantly be buying at least one more at Crufts!! This was Lily's birthday present (any excuse!) these start at £49.99 and are worth every penny!



Another favourite is this bow from Ditsy Pet, i've only ever bought collars from them before so when I saw this was on sale before Christmas I popped this snowflake bow (&the matching lead!) onto our order! This is so tiny but so lovely! It's not flat like some bows i've seen and holds it's shape really well this one is currently on sale at £3.00 - a bargain!



Treat favourite this month are the Lily's Kitchen M'Hearties fish treats Lily and Sev love these but the reason they've made the favourites is the tin they come in! Super secure and adorable perfect for popping into my bag whilst we're out and about! These are £5.95

And finally this month is a food favourite - I moved the Germans onto Naturaw a couple of months ago and they are loving it, all three of them have fab coats, perfect weights and can't wait for their dinner! Particular favourites have been; Chicken Complete with Lamb and they loved the limited edition Christmas recipe too! (picture taken from the Naturaw site).

Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh some great favourites - Absolutely loving your collar and tag combination, i will be ordering one for our set shortly, it's the perfect match!
    Emma & Alfie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely lovely! Love your blog :)
    Love from the WildPaws team.

    ReplyDelete