Wednesday 18 January 2017

Made for Mutts sale goodies!

A couple of weeks ago, Made for Mutts had a huge sale with some of the items being over half price! I've never bought from them before but a lot of our friends post photos of their stuff and so I thought the sale would be the perfect opportunity to try them out! The MFM website is currently closed to buy from until the 19th due to a makeover which is exciting!



Naturally I took this as an invitation to buy far too much - oops?
Most of this haul is for Lily but two of the collars are for our spaniel Daisy - there aren't any photos of her in any of them yet as she's due a serious haircut and currently resembles a wooly mammoth!
I picked up a bit of everything but I will start with the collars;



 Firstly I bought two of their Mini Flamingo print collars, Turquoise for Lily and the Pink for Daisy, first impressions is that they are very well made, the little logo is on a tag which is very cute and doesn't add any extra bulk, what I did find was that on the XS size collar it was quite hard to adjust, the fabric didn't want to move through the metal buckle (I imagine this is because they are new and will soften with use).








I also bought two of their floral prints; i'm an absolute sucker for florals in the summer, especially if they have blue or turquoise in them! I can't find direct links to either of these - I will check once MFM opens again and will add links if I can find them!









And lastly I bought two bows and a bandana, I always buy these and definitely have far too many now but I just love them! The red and gold tartan bow is actually a cat bow but is the perfect size for L&S I will be saving it for next Christmas!
I also picked up a Pink Stars bow, this is a gorgeous dusky pink colour and is lovely and soft, looking forward to paring this with other collars (shown here on Lily's Teddy Maximus collar). And lastly was the Pink Daisy print bandana, I've found that some bandanas are quite long and end up hitting the front of the dachshunds' legs, but this one is the perfect size!







So, did you buy anything in the MFM sale? Let us know!
Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

2 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous! Welcome to the Made for Mutts gang xx
    Megan, Woody & Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many goodies! The pink stars and floral ones are just gorgeous xx
    Love From, Steph & The Spaniels

    ReplyDelete