Saturday 1 April 2017

Crufts 2017 Haul!

I'm always a bit unsure about wether to post hauls on here but they always seem to go down well!
I won't go into huge amounts of detail on everything as lots of the stuff I bought will appear it separate posts - enough waffling from me, so here's the 2017 edition!

I'll start with the edibles! Crufts is always good for trying new food/treats because lots of the stands have samples and offer discounts, we also stocked up on some of our favourites!


Firstly we visited Boxby (sold by Dependable Pets who i've written about before click here to read it) I picked up some more of our absolute favourite "Trainer Mini Bones" (which i'm sure you're all fed up of hearing about but they really are that good!!) I also picked up some of their new grain free treats in the Salmon, Duck and Lamb (no photo of the Lamb treats because the box got crushed in my bag!) I try to feed the gang grain free as much as possible so was super excited to see these!
Next we popped to the Laughing Dog stand, LD offer a huge variety of grain free, wheat free and gentle foods and treats and are brilliant if you've got a fussy dog! I wrote about them last summer, I picked up some samples of their dry completes to try on fussy Ava and a box of their new Bedtime Treats these are full of natural ingredients and are grain free (and smell lovely!)

The next three purchases are completely new to us, I visited the Naturo stand on Friday with Sev, it was so nice to meet the team behind Naturo and Sev loved all the fuss, but what he loved the most were the samples of their treat range! His particular favourite was the Liver Brownies and because he'd been such a good boy I bought him a box!

 Another new discovery for us was Gentle Cold Pressed dog food, they not only do a variety of flavours but also make a specific kibble for small dogs, which is something i've not seen before! I picked up a sample and two of their "Gentle Dental" bones (try saying that fast!) along with one of their nifty toys that are designed to hold the bone - Sev really enjoyed using this! (Theres a video on my Twitter!)


And the last treats that I picked up were from The Dog Treat Company, they've recently rebranded and reformulated their treats which I really like, the new biscuits are easy to snap in half which really helps if you have small dogs like me! And keeping with the bedtime theme these are their calming treats.
And the only food that I picked up was from Edgard Cooper, L&S have been having the samples and really enjoyed them but I will write a full post on that!
Non-food items next!
Firstly are some new bows and lead from Mabel & Mu, a full in depth post to follow on these :-)




More bows and leads! These are from Ditsy Pet and Lily wears these as "everyday" bows as they are much smaller (these were actually on our wish list too!)


One of the best parts of Crufts is being able to find new brands, one of those is Mon Petit Chien, they are a relatively new company who caught my eye one #WoofWoofWednesday, they shared a picture of their Dachshund tote bag and I just knew I had to have one! They also do various other breeds along with necklaces and personalised books! 

 And last but not least, quite possibly my favourite purchase - new thinning scissors (i'm such a nerd! ha!) these are fab and I love them! This pair is from The Scissor Boutique.


Hope that wasn't too photo heavy! Individual posts on my favourites will follow over the next couple of months including some other exciting things that I can't wait to share!
Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment