Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Mabel & Mu obsession continues!

It's not secret that I absolutely adore Mabel & Mu and have an embarrassingly large collection of their gorgeous bow ties, so was super excited to hear Deborah was releasing a whopping 10 new collections at Crufts! So naturally this meant a spending spree!




Here are our favourites from the new ranges!
Firstly is the new tartan ranges: Waterfall Walks and Wildflower Walks
The moment I saw these on Facebook I just knew we needed it, I added both the small bow tie and matching lead to our collection (and no doubt I'll buy the collars at some stage too!) The colours in these two ranges are just gorgeous, and perfect for Spring/Summer!
I love the sneaky pinks hidden amongst the blue in the Waterfall Walks set - so pretty!



Wildflower Walks is equally beautiful and feminine!






The next few bows aren't on the Mabel & Mu site but i'm sure they will be added soon (the are definitely worth the wait!
"A Day at the Races" no direct link to this one, but this yellow floral print bow just screams summer, not usually a yellow fan but this is just divine!




Denim bow tie, will be looking forward to seeing this in collar form, a really nice dark denim which really stood out against Sev's black coat!





And finally this Burberry inspired bow, well simply because the Designer Dachshunds just had to have it! ;-)


Hope you like these as much as we do! To read our previous post about Mabel & Mu, click here
Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

1 comments:

  1. We love them! They look great on your two.
    I think, it's a big statement but I'm going to say it....they may be my fav for bow ties. I love how they keep the shape so well and the size of them! Just lovely xx

    Love From, Steph & The Spaniels

    ReplyDelete