Wednesday 30 July 2014

PuppiChic!

Bath Wraps!

Just a quick review post today, of an item I ordered a few weeks back, I wanted to try it out before I reviewed it.

My Lily gets bathed every couple of months as she likes to pretend that she's a spaniel but when she's not galavanting around fields like a hooligan with our Cockers she's a show dog. And much to her disgust after each bath she has to be dried, but Lily absolutely hates the dryer and gets fed up of being rubbed with the towel so I set about looking for an alternative; thats when I found PuppiChic!

PuppiChic create unique and adorable pieces for dogs and have a specific Dachshund range! Upon finding their website (http://www.puppichic.co.uk) I found their Bath Wraps.
I ordered the "Purple Polka Dot Bath Wrap" from their website and it arrived swiftly wrapped in the most gorgeous tissue paper decorated with peacock feather print! :-)
They are made of a good quality soft cream coloured towelling which is trimmed with ribbon around the collar and the adjustable belly strap.
Lily can be quite fussy with what she'll tolerate but I put this on her after her bath and she ran around and even fell asleep wearing it - about 20 minutes later and she was completely dry and happy!

I would totally recommend both this product and the brand, as they also provide a service where they will custom make products to perfectly fit your dog which I think is a really unique idea in the pet industry! :-)

Below are two photos of the first time Lily tried it on - it fit hers perfectly and she looks so cute in it! :-)


Fresh out of the bath! :-)

The Purple Bath Wrap: http://www.puppichic.co.uk/Purple-Polka-Dot-Bath-Wrap/407.htm
Thank you for reading;
Jaime & Lily xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment