Tuesday 26 April 2016

Our 3 favourite summery harnesses

Summer is fast approaching and so is DogFest so I decided that this was a good another excuse to add some new Puppia harnesses to our ever growing collection!
I picked up 3, one from the Pet London sale and two from a website that i've recently come across, As Snug As A Pug.

The Atticus Harness in style A
I've been eyeing this harness up for a while and when I saw it was on sale at £12.50 I knew we just had to have it!
The material has a more textured feel that the usual harnesses by Puppia which I really like, the anchor embroidery is a really summery touch and and is trimmed with gingham, it's girly but not in your face like some i've seen.

 
 


 This harness was an impulse buy but turned out to be my favourite out of the 3! The colours are so vibrant and gorgeous. The bright floral print makes it perfect for summer and is definitely our choice for DogFest! It retails for £20 and comes in Pink, Orange and Blue.



The last of my harness selection is this gorgeous ditsy floral print in blue. The harness is made of the standard soft padded fabric and is trimmed with a periwinkle blue and decorated with tiny flowers. This is one of Puppia's new SS16 range and comes with their new QR tag which lets you register your dog online - i'm yet to test this feature out but will report back once I have!
This harness comes in either blue or pink and cost £23.





Thank you for reading, 
Jaime & the dachshunds xo


1 comments:

  1. The pleasure was all ours, so happy you both love the harnesses! Ps: Sping Garden is one of our favourites too. Pugs and kisses, As Snug as a Pug

    ReplyDelete