Saturday 12 March 2016

Crufts 2016 - The Aftermath!

I'm sure most of you will have seen the photo above that I shared on Twitter last night, we arrived early at the NEC and Isla wasn't due into the ring until 12 so I was left unattended for a couple of hours and needless to say, a lot of shopping was done! 
Lots of what I bought will be reviewed on here in the future so this is just a simple haul post! 
First are the freebies! There would be more in this section but I had two bags stolen :( 
We received this goodie bag from Arden Grange for qualifying for Crufts - that travel mug will definitely be useful for shows! 
Absolutely love this goodie bag from Fetch.com! And the lady on the stand had dachshunds! 
The James Wellbeloved goodie bag was my favourite! I give my daxi's Greenies daily so to get a whole pack for free was great! 
Lastly are a couple of samples :) 
Onto what I actually bought! Really pleased that I managed to get almost everything from my list! 
I took advantage of the Lintbells show offer to stick up on my favourite necessities from Yumega, review will be next on the blog!
Dorwest had 12.5% off of the whole stand so I picked up some new bits to tr!
I grabbed one of the limited edition navy blue Ruff and Tumble drying coat for Isla as she's outgrown her old one. 
As always I bought the Crufts show guide, I think these are really nice to keep :) 
A new RuffWear harness for Severus
Before we where due to go in the ring, Isla chose some toys from the Nerf 4 for £10 bin - the fabric balls where a huge success with the pack!
I bought a super soft rolled collar and lead set for Sevy, these are really good quality and where quite cheap! 
Some Equafleece essentials for Sev as he's outgrown his old blue one, one of these is a Dachie tankie for walks and a slim dog jumper with legs for show days to keep him clean and warm :)
Quite possibly my favourite purchases from yesterday! An matching lead, bow and coat from Teddy Maximus; I adore the Liberty print and it all fits perfectly! :)
And last but by no means least, lots of goodies from Dapper Pets! I'm so glad they've rereleased the daisy print and in my favourite colour; turquoise! I also picked up some of thier older sets which where on sale!

That's it for what I bought! I missed quite a bit as I got a migraine at 2pm is which messes with my vision :( but still happy with what I did get! :) 
Look out for the upcoming reviews! 
Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo 





0 comments:

Post a Comment