Monday 7 March 2016

Crufts 2016 - The Top 5 Wishlist!

If you've been following me on Twitter, you'll know there's no limit to what i'll spend on my dachshunds and i've already got one rather large list of things to buy so today i thought i'd write a post featuring my top 5 "Must Buys"!

1. Teddy Maximus Liberty Print fleecy dog coat - £52.00

I've been ogling these coats for ages and when I read they'd be at crufts I just knew I had to get one (or two!) I'm still torn between the fleecy liberty print coat and the Pink Shetland Wool Waxed coat for Lily; both are utterly gorgeous! 
Not that she needs it, but depending on the width of the collars that are made to match, we may end up with the full set - oops?

2. Charley Chau Snuggle Bed - £70.00

Another of those things i've contemplated buying but never got round too, Lily is such a snuggler and these beds would be absolutely perfect - i'm trying to slowly wean her out of my bed at night! Can't decide between Raspberry or Dove Grey at the moment though!

3. Ruffwear Front Range Harness - £39.95

Some of you may remember that I have the Alpenglow Pink Front Range for Lily, as Sev's grown up he's become more and more attracted to mud to the point that his poor Puppia harness really has seen better days! Now he's finally stopped growing I think it's time he got a harness that can cope! I absolutely adore the Pacific Blue colour that they offer, a definite must buy!

4. All-Purpose Scissors by Abbfabb Grooming - £35.00

Another Sev related purchase, he won't enjoy this one as much as the previous one though, lol! Need a new pair of scissors for foot taming and these come with interchangeable glittery grips - need!

5. Last but by no means least; A whole lotta Red Dingo! 

I've been really good and barely ordered anything for months in preparation for the upencoming blowout! Daisy and Lily need new collars and leads and Sevy has been wearing his current martingale collar for months, which is near on unheard of for one of my dogs! 
Heres a few of my favourites:


Will post my usual Crufts haul afterwards, we will be on instagram @Fachshund :-)

Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment