Tuesday 29 November 2016

Canine Stocking Fillers - Gifts £10 and under

The second instalment of the 2016 gift guide is one of my favourites, everything featured is under £10 and i've also included a few gifts that are perfect for humans too!

The first item i've found is from TheCosyCanineCompany on etsy (quite a few items in this post will be etsy buys as it's such a good place to find beautiful, handcrafted gifts!). I've followed CC on twitter for a while now and lusted over their oilcloth crate covers which are available in a range of gorgeous prints but could never order one as a certain resident St. Bernard enjoys shredding anything age can get her teeth on! So when I saw she was bringing out a range of coordinating poop bag holders, especially when I saw the dachshund print ones(!!) I knew we needed one! The retail at £8.00 and come in a huge range of prints, I chose the one that looked closest to Lily! These are beautifully made and include a roll of bags, making them a fab little present for anyone who owns a dog!



The next two items are more etsy purchases from my favourite seller on etsy; TheJanuaryRose, Louise's shop will pop up a couple more times in this post but i'll start with my most recent purchase, these two gorgeous little bows! I've got a serious bow obsession inane you haven't already guessed and these two are just gorgeous! I chose the dogs one each, the Navy Star and the Grey Herringbone but Louise has a whole range of prints including two different sizes, I bought the small size which retails at £7.49 each and they are just so beautifully made and definitely make a lovely gift!


Next up is another human present, this mug is tho adorable Dachshund Christmas mug, this is £5 and from matalan, so cute and such a bargain!


More bows now, but from another of my favourite shops, Mabel & Mu! I've got quite a collection of bows from M&M and these christmas bows are so lovely! They make a wide range of different christmas collars/leads/bows the two I chose are from the collections Bubblegum Santa and Little Santa these are adorable and I wish they could wear them all year round! The bows are £4.00 each.


This next idea is this dachshund ornament from John Lewis. Each year I like to buy a fancy christmas ornament, this year it was this little chap; the Dachshund Bellboy ornament! They retail for £7.50 and are a really easy yet special gift for someone that loves daxies! :)


And finally we have another item from The January Rose, Louise makes these gorgeous hand stamped key rings which are customisable, I bought the "Crazy Dachshund Lady" keyring (pictured) for myself, Louise offers the option to add extra hearts to the keyring, mine has 2 one for Lily and one for Sev - I've actually bought a second keyring to give to my colleague who has two Boxers. Think this is my favourite gift in this post because its so personal yet so lovely! :)

Thank you for reading, hope this gives you some ideas!
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment