Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas 2016!

As Christmas is fast approaching I thought it would be a fun challenge to attempt "Blogmas"! Technically, this means that I will write a blog post a day, I shall try my best!
 I've got a variety of ideas lined up, from reviews to hauls and birthday parties to ringcraft Christmas parties! I hope that you enjoy this; we've even got a trip to Birmingham mid december to stay overnight before going to a dog show! :)
To start us off, here's a few of this years Christmas photos that didn't make the cut for the separate posts!





What we're wearing:
S: Scarf by Mutts & Hounds Jumper by Pets at Home (last years)
L: Scarf & Jumper by Pets at Home (last years)
S&L: Pink and Blue bows by Mabel & Mu
L: Bow by Bob's Boutique
S: Bandana by Chloe (not available currently) 

Thanks for reading, fingers crossed all works out as planned!
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment