Thursday 15 December 2016

Keeping Cosy this Christmas

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Emma at Boohoo for kindly sending Lily & Sevy these gorgeous cosy Christmas jumpers!

Anyone that follows me on twitter will know i've been on the hunt for a new pair of Christmas jumpers so I was very excited when Boohoo asked if they'd like to receive two! I didn't know that Boohoo made dog jumpers so was super impressed with these, they're very snuggly and have a harness hole! Here's what we chose:

Sev wears Snoopy Fairisle in Navy (size medium)
Lily wears Poppy Stripe in Green (size medium)



 



Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Everything about this blog post is perfection - I didn't realise that Boohoo made dog clothes! Hello shopping list a mile long! Sev and Lily are looking super cute!
    Emma & Alfie xox

    ReplyDelete