Friday 20 May 2016

Boots&Bones

I'm constantly on the lookout for good quality, British brands that are not only well made but are gorgeous to look at.
I've followed Boots & Bones since their launch earlier this year, they are a small British brand mostly consisting of Ellie, the designer and seamstress and the gorgeous Dotty, the cavalier (i've got a particular soft spot for Blenheim cavs, like Dotty as my first dog, Mickey, was one!).
When I was contacted by Ellie asking if Lily and Sev would be interested in modelling for them I was ecstatic! And you can imagine our excitement when they asked if the dachs would like to be Brand Reps for them!

Todays post is an introduction and a first impression post, I received two lovely collars in the post today and couldn't wait to try them out!
I received a Grey Chevron (my personal favourite!) and the Red Stripey collar. I sent Ellie the dogs collar measurements and she matched them perfectly, the chevron that Lily's wearing is slightly smaller than Sev's as she's not got as much coat! Both collars fit the dogs perfectly and look lovely on either of them!
I was super impressed with the collars, they're super slimline and lightweight and not at all bulky. But saying that, they feel super sturdy and secure!
We'll be thoroughly road testing them over the upcoming weeks so expect a follow up post! Enough waffling from me, heres the photos!












Thank you for reading, 
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo 



1 comments: