Saturday 21 May 2016

Weekend Wishlist #6

I've missed posting these, so here is this weeks breakdown of what we're lusting after! 

1: Teddy Maximus' Pink Shetland Wool bow tie - £14.99
I've got the liberty print bow tie that Teddy Maximus makes and this one is just gorgeous!


2: Duke Loves Fergie's The Corde Collar in dove grey & blue - £25.00
Seriously impressed with the quality of Lily's collars and leads from DLF so I think it's time Sev got in on the action!

3: Dapper Pets' Pupsicle Bandana - £6.50
Perfect for summer and in my favourite colour, bright blue! A definite must have for summer!

4: Barks&Bijoux's Style Hound ID Tag - £14.40
 I love, love, love these! This is so cute, I love the mini Chanel perfume bottle tag! I'm a huge designer fan, hence the blog tittle - my two favourites combined, Dachshunds and Fashion!

5: La Maison D'Arabella's Medium Black & White Mono Teepee - £68.00
For no reason other than Lily sleeps upstairs in my room and this is waaay cooler than a dog crate!

Thank you for reading,
Jaime & the dachshunds xo

1 comments:

  1. I just bought my Archie an ID tag from Barks & Bijoux! It's the instafamous one, haha x

    ReplyDelete