Tuesday 5 September 2017

August Favourites

Theres been lots of things we've been loving this month and it was super hard to narrow it down to just 5!


Firstly we have the Camila set by SuperPuppies - I wrote a more detailed post about this here but it just had to make our favourites, Lily has worn this all month and I love it! It's made from the softest fabric and the bow is the perfect size, it's not to big/bulky and stays put on the collar!




Our next favourite is our new Ruffwear Front Range Harness, they revamped the incredibly popular harness at the beginning of the year and i'd been waiting until they went on sale to upgrade. They are pretty much the same accept the straps are now the same colour as the main body of the harness, there are a few other small changes but it's still as brilliant as ever! The Front Range has been my go to since it first launched, 100% worth the money! If anyone would like a detailed post on them give us a shout! (Sev and Lily wear size XXS)



This months treat favourite is from Lily's Kitchen an is their ever popular Mini Venison Sausage treats, I use these for training or while the dogs are in the ring, these are a special treat and the gang will do literally anything for one!

Next up is our House of Henry treat bag, I wrote about this here. I took it on it's first show outing earlier in the month and it was perfect, its so easy to pop into my bag and I know I have all of Sev's show essentials safely in one place!


And lastly we have K9 Connectables! As Lily has been on crate rest over the last month I've been on the hunt for ways to keep her amused and these have been brilliant! I bought the original pack (which have been the best for Lily) and the dentist (I bought these to add to the original pack so that the bigger girls can share too!) i've been filling them with treats and then using a fish cube to block the whole which keeps her busy for ages, they will get a more in-depth mention when I finally write Lily's update post.



What have you been loving this month?
Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

1 comments:

  1. We're on the look out for some Ruffwear and these harnesses look so nice!
    Always love your monthly favs xx

    Love From, Steph & The Spaniels

    ReplyDelete